Wednesday, July 8, 2009

5 weeks

BABY GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT.....
Our baby is now the size of a grain of rice witch may be why I am experiencing the weirdness of being pregnant, but not feeling it. During the next 5 weeks our baby will develope the central nervous system, muscles, bones, and even the heart is beginning to form. WOW!! It is amazing all of that is really happening with out even realizing it. Also Early skeletal development is also taking place around this time.

AS FOR ME.....

Feeling fine. Some smells do me in i'm not going to lie, but for the most part I still feel like my usual self. Other that I am freaking out because all the hard stuff begins. What doctor to see. When to go see them. And a million other questions that I can't even begin to start on that. I am just going to take it one day at a time and its all going to work out.


AND WE CAN'T FORGET JEFF......
He is excited as ever ,and can't wait to get the secret out!

No comments:

Post a Comment