Thursday, July 2, 2009

READY OR NOT

HERE I COME
So Jeff and I decided that we would start to try and have a baby. We are not really ready finicially for this, but they say you never are. My older sister has been trying for years and hasn't been able to concieve. Endometreosis is something that runs in my family. There was a concern in the back of my head that "WHAT IF" i can't get pregnant. So we started trying and suprised us both when it only took 2months. So I didn't want to have high hopes but for about 2 weeks I haven't felt the greatest. Not really sick, but if I didn't eat I would get sick to my stomach and have to eat right away. I didn't want to say I was pregnant, but I just had this feeling. Well when I was a day late on my MP I couldn't wait any longer so I took a pregnancy test on July 1st. I couldn't beleive when I saw the 2 pink lines. It is so crazy how many emotions you can experience at one time when you see those 2 little pink lines. I ran out to the kitchen to tell Jeff. Of course he was really excitted and then came in to look for himself. We were both so excited and scared all at that same time. And then of caurse every mans response he says "you should take another one just to be sure" so the next day I took another one, and it was positve too.

No comments:

Post a Comment